Thursday 26 January 2017

McDonald's to the rescue!


This week was awesome. beautiful actually!!! I got to shake hands with Elder Stevenson!!!! His wife looked at my name tag and laughed and said, "good luck" hahahaha!!! He spoke, about missionary work and how our call is divine from God, and that we have incredible purpose! Study Acts 10. Labour finding your Cornelius!!!! This week really helped me figure out what kind of missionary I want to be.  And soooooo I guess you can expect some greater things from me.  So I'm so thankful I had opportunities this week, to humble myself! 

Our IPs are going GREAT!! Teaching in Spanish is difficult hahahaha but its fun!!! Im sooooooo excited to leave the CCM though.... hahaha I can't wait to meet my ward and mission pres!!! I think of you guys everyday. All the latinos go crazy when they see our family pic hahahahaha. You mean everything to me mamma.  I got the letter dad sent with everything from the fam, and that hit me hard. That made me realize how grateful I am for you and dad and my family. You inspire me to be a great missionary and to serve until I have holes in my shoes (I'll explain later). But thank you! 

 Proselyting was fun!! HAD MCDONALD'S!!!! It was awesome hahaha!!! Also gave a musical number in church which was super super cool!! 

Anyways, I love you mom. and I love dad and everyone else too!! Almost out of here and I can get to work!!!!!!

I'm working hard, and not giving up! 

Love you tons


Elder Heinzlmeir

1 comment:

  1. Belief is the reason we go on a mission. It is the motive for preaching about Christ and sharing/Proclaiming his love. Faith is understanding we are children of God and our Heavenly Father. May this defined and explained and Meaning of faith bless you on your mission bless your companion on their mission. Faith is defined again and because faith has an inherent joy it gives us a solid foundation that we finally have the peace we have been searching For. \

    "Many believer's feed themselves on what God hasn't done. When I dwell on what hasn't happened, I create the atmosphere for the spirit of offense to arise and to thrive. When I dwell on what hasn't happened, I legitimize unbelief. I live with a sense of justification, for not believing God.

    Faith in the purest sense is the ceasing of resistance. even when there's no physical evidence, when the other evidence is present. Not feeding ourselves on what God hasn't done Faith in it's purest form is the absence of resistance

    Heaven is a place where everyone is celebrated, some are more honored but everyone is celebrated. All men and all women shall be judged on the light which they have received. Heaven is a permissible culture. God's nature is eternally permissible. These statements protect us from credit.

    Faith in the purest sense is the ceasing of resistance, even when there's no physical evidence, when the other evidence is present. Not feeding ourselves on what God hasn't done. Faith in it's purest form is the absence of resistance. Faith doesn't deny a problems existence, it denies it's influence. He or she was someone whom aridity and desolation never disturbed for he or she had a deeply rooted, and a vigorous faith.

    Now we can act as we have always dreamed. Now we can act as we have always been. Now we can step into the light and gather the sunlight instead of blocking out our possibilities. Instead of blocking out our joy. Variety will bloom in/under the sun. We can show off our best, we can enjoy other people's gifts. We can blossom where we stand upon the joy that faith provides us. Upon the joy that faith inherently has, which blossoms the entire field of flowers"

    .https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jDYaxabUfkA - The Definition of Faith

    Thank You
    MO

    ReplyDelete