Monday 3 April 2017

Yay for Bach!

This week went faster then a San Justo bus at mid-day... If you don't know what that means, just imagine a bus trying to be a formula-one car driving through a construction zone going 163km-h.. Yeah.

Had some other narries (his slang for 'missionaries') stay the week with us at our pench to help us again! SO many opportunities to share the gospel!! Its pretty amazing!! Blessings upon blessings. Optimistic that things might brighten up here in San Alberto.

WOW. We found a dead dog on the front yard of the capilla (chapel) after playing futbol in the morning... I Love Dogs. I'm glad all dogs go to heaven.❤

Found out the news that the legacy and legend I left behind at the CCM (Missionary Training Centre) of eating 100 bowls of Coco Puffs for the duration of my stay, has continued for 4 generations of missionaries. YAY. One of my most proud accomplishments!!

Had zone conference!! It was so fun!!! We played Futbol!! Everyone knew me as CANADA. Straight up represent! Someone took out President.. kicked his shins while playing jaja oops.. wouldn't wanna be him.. 

ALBERTO and HNA DORILDA! they are porbs the most lit event this weekend besides everything else! I love them so so much!! Alberto is our investigator, from Italy, who lives by himself. And everytime we go over to teach him, he makes us PIZZA! El es muy capo!(He is the 'boss'!) Tambien, (also) Hna Dorilda is actually from another zone.. 4 blocks away from ours...but the narries don't visit her.  She's a member, who makes the most lit food ever!! So we took initiative and let her feed us! Cause San Alberto.. struggles with member meals. Her house is like mini Canada for reals!! She has pics of mountains everywhere, and I for reals thought they were from Canada.. but nope.. apparently they are not. Now every time that the missionaries from my zone see mountains, they look at me and laugh cause they know I'm 2 seconds away from saying "hey look... CANADA!!"

Apparently the members from my ward weren't kidding when they continuously asked if I was a new missionary or what my name was... Either they ain't fam, or I ain't doin' a good enough job... But straight up.. common plz. I've been here for 2 months... I still love them though jajaja.

I'm starting to dig classical music. It's a nice substitute for EDM and RAP while I'm out serving!! Like Bach's 2nd symphony. Magical.

Conference. All the gringos watched it in a room by ourselves in English!! It was AMAZING! This conference was truly inspired and gave so many revelations and love. And then we lost signal... sooooo for a little bit of it, had to watch it with everyone else in EspaƱol... and lemme just tell you.. it just ain't the same... 

For all you reading my blog, and following my adventures, Thank you!!❤ Thank you for supporting me on my adventure. And secondly, stand up inside!  Life is hard. Life knocks you down and sometimes becomes unbearable. Or so it seems. Look for the light of Christ, and stand up inside. Don't let your soul ever give up. Don't let yourself be negative or let go of hope or faith. That is what helps you stand up inside. Hold on to whatever particles of Faith and Hope you have, and go be charitable. And I promise you, you will see a change, you will be able to stand back up, but 360 ninja punch life in the throat. TKO. Plus you'll be able to truly smile, and have another lit adventure. I am right with you supporting you all, praying and sharing your stories with the people here. Go influence and love someone who is truly in need.

I love you


Elder Heinzlmeir.. Or Elder Canada




YAY for Duglas. He was eating the maggots we had on the roof!

Manaos.. as usual. Olives.. weird

Elder Rocha. Es de Brasil

Elder Quintana

Fetchin Villalon

Lol.. Mi compa

2kg de Helado

Elder Marquez. De Mexico. Viva Tacos. 

Futbol. Canada Ganar.



Common.. 2 years. doin pretty facha

Something bout Walmart shavers.. oh wait... maybe it's just me.. 

Hno Valasquez. Mi maestro (teacher) en la CCM

He's like the best. I love him so much! He woke me up every morning at the CCM. Volunteer the entire time I was there. Lovely reunion.

Its called bang. Its the funnest game ever. Its like Uno but on sterriods from banladash.


Conferencia general

Elder Brown


Mi espasio

Es un poco de... nah mucho lluvia....(just a little...nah, a LOT of rain)

How facha is Elder Brown's corbata...? Ultra Lit.

No comments:

Post a Comment