Monday 13 February 2017



Sooo I left the CCM finally! It was a fun 6 weeks with my district! But I was ready to peace outa there!! Met the AP's,(Assistant to the President) and then had in-field training! It went by quick! Interview with president Calquin was awesome wow he is so spiritual and such an amazing man!! and Sister Calquin, is seriously sooo funny haha!! My companion is Elder Figuroa.. working on the spelling.. Just sorta kinda figures out how to say it... haha he is great! He's the District Leader! My first area is San Alberto! It's a nice place!! It's pretty much South America to a tee.  Every Friday and Saturday they have a huge party in the streets called murga ..it's music and drums and people all ages chill and jam out haha you can hear it all night! Our pench,(I can't figure this one out...so I'll ask Michelle!) aka home, is like pretty South American. haha I love it!! A nice bed, warm water to shower and stove and sink and bathroom, even has a bidet!!!!!!! love it haha!

Misionarry work is awesome!! I love talking so so many poeple and telling them that Jesus loves them!!! They are so nice!! And yes... I guess I am pretty tanned haha! Oh lunch at the mission home was sooooo good empinatas and pizza... and legit they eat so much here. Meat every meal. I've been eating pasta and milanesa basically every meal (A milanesa consists of a thin slice of beef, chicken, veal, or sometimes pork, and even eggplants or soy. Each slice is dipped into beaten eggs, seasoned with salt, and other condiments according to the cook's taste (like parsley and garlic). Each slice is then dipped in bread crumbs (or occasionally flour) and shallow-fried in oil, one at a time. Some people prefer to use very little oil and then bake them in the oven as a healthier alternative. A similar dish is the chicken parmigiana).. but it's good. We get fed a lunch on Friday so yay but other then that we fend for ourselves!! Invited a man to be baptised and he said yup, but then the next day his wife told us to leave.. but it was still so so cool!! We have a family on date next saturday!!! So excited for them! So many dogs on the street.. love it!! So many Odis dogs (our Chihuahua at home) and big dogs. They are nice.(lol so far...) haha I name them cause I see them all the time!! Its so humid, and breathing is hard for me sometimes, but thank goodness for ventolin!!!!! hahaha Love you all!!! Keep being amazing, and love everything! I ate 2 apples this week! yay fruit!!!!!! Pics will be sent tomorrow


Love, Elder Heinzlmeir

I think I forgot to mention...when I post his emails, sometimes I need to explain things or add things and I type in blue so you'll know that's me and not Elder H.!  

Elder H. looks like he belongs in Argentina!

No comments:

Post a Comment