Thursday 22 December 2016

Shoutout to SQUAD + The start of B.A.S.    **** T-7 days****

They've been the realist from the beginning. They are family to me. I love them all so much and there isn't a thing I wouldn't do for them. We are brothers for life, and theres nothing that will ever come between us. They have shaped a lot of who I am today, and I have them to thank for that. Can't wait to party when New years 2K19 comes around. Remember, Get litt. Stay litt. Be litt.

-King Lewy-


Yes, 7 more flippen days and then imma be peacin outa the country to Argentina. I'll be serving a 2 year mission for my church. So this is my blog where you can follow along the adventures. It will be updated every week. It will be filled with some supper litt things to ponder and think about. Check back every week to see what went down in Buenos Aires South (B.A.S.). Love you all. Si.

P.S. Shoutout to Momma H, whom will be takin the time outa her day to update this for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment